Saturday, July 30, 2016

DIY Pre-Shampoo Treatment for Dry & Itchy Scalp






by Michelle Thames of HappilyEverNatural.com

Is your scalp always dry? Itchy? Do you suffer from dandruff? Then a DIY Pre-Shampoo treatment may be the answer! I suffer from dry scalp and dandruff. I try to find ways to help combat my scalp issues. As you know I have been protective styling all summer for weeks at a time, and my dandruff seems to be at bay until around about the 4th week. It’s important to take care of your scalp because healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp!

Continue!>>>



By now you probably already know all about the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), and how amazing it is for your hair.

I am always researching ways to combat the issues that I have with my natural hair. I research everything! I always find new ways and things to share with you all, in hopes that it might help someone else going through a similar situation. Through research I found a great DIY Pre-Shampoo treatment for dry scalp that’s cost-effective, simple and can be done at home. This DIY treatment helps keep your dandruff at bay.

Here is what you will need:
-1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar (I use organic ACV w/mother)
-Equal Parts Water (or if it’s not too strong, you can use all ACV)
-Oil of your choice (I use tea tree oil)

Instructions:
-Mix well & Massage into scalp
-Cover hair for 30-45 minutes
-Rinse with warm water
-Shampoo hair

It’s that easy! If you try it out let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment